Welcome to Utility Billing! If you are new or returning to the City of Baytown and need to open a water/sewer account, we're here to help. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service through this online process.
Please read all information below before continuing to the application.
Requirements of Establishing New Services Online
- New service applicants must complete the Online Application for Water/Sewer Service
- Acknowledgment of Water/Sewer Service Contract terms and conditions
- Proof of property ownership or a signed lease agreement.
- Proof of Identity- a valid driver's license or identification card
Things to Consider
- Deposits must be paid before service is activated ($50 owner/$200 tenant). Commercial deposits will vary.
- An additional $30 service charge must be included with the deposit.
- Previous account balance must be paid in full before activating new service (if applicable).
- Same day service is not available. Once the account is established, service will be activated next business day.
- Residential/Commercial under construction, next day service does not apply.