The Neighborhood Improvement Program (NIP) is a multi-departmental effort combining City and community resources to improve our city one neighborhood at a time. The City's Planning and Development Services Department will serve as the primary contact between residents and the city.
Goals to Accomplish
- Maintain property values
- Increase code compliance
- Create a sense of community
- Increase the feeling of safety
- Foster resident pride in their neighborhood
- Encourage property upkeep and maintenance
- Ensure smooth transitions between incoming and outgoing neighborhood leaders
Help is available to assist low-moderate income homeowners that reside in the NIP with a new coat of paint in order to beautify the residents home.
How Do I Qualify?
- Must reside in the NIP area
- Must own and occupy the home as primary residence
- All applicant's household members must be legal residents of the United States
- Applicant must not exceed the 50% of the median income limits.