Baytown Parks and Recreation is proud to offer a variety of rental facilities to accommodate meetings and events of all types. If you’re looking to host a big or small event, look no further than Baytown Parks and Recreation. There are many options to choose from, so find one that’s just right for your event or celebration.
Rental Rules & Fees
The following rules and regulations apply to all Baytown Parks and Recreation rental facilities:
- Reservations shall include decorating and clean-up within the timeframe rented. If extra decorating and clean-up time is needed, be sure to rent the additional hours.
- Reservations made within three months of the event date must be paid in full in order to hold a Baytown Parks and Recreations facility.
- Reservations made at least three months in advance are eligible to be held with a deposit only. Rental and security fees must be paid in full two months prior to the event.
- If the renter fails to pay all fees due by two months before the event date, the deposit will be forfeited and the event will be canceled.
- A uniformed security officer must be present for events past 6:00 p.m. Officer must be booked three weeks prior to the event. Security Officer Rate is $35/hour.
- A $50.00 late fee will be applied if booked less than two weeks before the event.
- Alcohol is prohibited at these venues.
Park amenities are open and available to the public free of charge during regular hours (5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) 7 days a week.
This excludes special use and regional parks such as Bicentennial Park, Baytown Town Square, Jenkins Park Clubhouse & Pavilion, Roseland Park Clubhouse, Baytown Nature, Wayne Gray Sports Complex, and Village Lane. Please call 281-420-6597 to check the reservation schedule at these locations.
Be courteous to other park users and do your part to keep our parks clean and beautiful.