- Feature Links
- Garbage & Recycle
Garbage & Recycle
Accepted for curbside pickup
- Household waste
- Leaves and cuttings in plastic bags
- Heavy trash including furniture, boxes, and appliances without Freon
- See Brush Collection for larger items.
Trash collection days
- Monday and Thursday : North of State Highway 146
- Tuesday and Friday: South of State Highway 146
Building materials, tires, batteries or other hazardous materials (i.e., pesticides, cleaning fluids and paints)
(These items are accepted at the Baytown Green Center or at the Harris County HHW Facility.)
There is no curbside pickup for trash or recycling when your pickup day falls on one of these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
Curbside trash and recycling will be picked up on your usual schedule.
Brush Pile Guidelines
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians.
- Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not stack brush too close to fences, mail boxes, under overhead wires or low hanging tree limbs.
- Do not allow your brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
What goes to the curb?
- Tree Limbs (8 feet or less)
Do not include bagged leaves, lumber, wood, plastic or any other material with the brush and limbs. Bagged leaves & cuttings are placed with the twice weekly garbage collection.
What time should brush be at the curb?
- By 7:00 a.m. on Monday of your collection week.
When is brush collected?
Brush is collected once a month. See the Brush & Limb Disposal Pickup Map to determine your pickup day.
|Zone 1||The week of the first Monday||East of North Main/North of Ward Road|
|Zone 2||The week of the second Monday||South of Ward Road East of Goose Creek|
|Zone 3||The week of the third Monday||Southwest of Decker Drive West of Goose Creek|
|Zone 4||The week of the fourth Monday||East of Decker Drive West of North Main/North of West Lob|
Hours of Operation:
|Tuesday||12 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday||12 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
Cost & Requirements:
- Pickup trucks and cars ($5)
- Trailers up to 8 feet ($5)
- Trailers 8 feet to 16 feet ($10)
- Trailers over 16 feet are not allowed
- Combination of vehicle and trailer fees will apply
Only household debris is accepted. This includes furniture and household trash. Small, loose construction and demolition material must be bagged or boxed.
- Commercial waste
- Motor oil and filters
- Bricks, concrete, dirt
- Appliances with Freon
- Hazardous Materials
- Grocery Bags