Thank you for considering the City of Baytown as an employment opportunity. Applications are only accepted for posted positions.
Applicants meeting the required qualifications will be forwarded to the hiring authority. Applications not meeting the required qualifications will not be processed. Applicants with preferred qualifications will receive first consideration.
Checklist for Applicants:
- Read the complete job posting for the position you are applying for. The job postings are located in the lobby of City Hall. Also, a list of our job vacancies can be reviewed on our job postings web page, or on our job line at 281-420-6551.
- Be sure you meet all required qualifications listed on the job posting.
- Include the job posting number you are applying for in the upper right hand corner of the first page of the application. You must submit a separate application for each job posting.
- Complete an Applicant Acknowledgment and Authorization form, Applicant Data Record Form, and a DPS Computerized Criminal History Verification form which are attached to the application.
- Submit a completed application and the above listed forms to the front desk of City Hall or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 281-420-6518.
We are hiring individuals for a career with the City of Baytown. To select individuals best suited for our positions, a careful review of all qualified candidates is required. This consideration takes time, and we ask you to be patient during the process. If you are not contacted for an interview, the posting has either been cancelled or another applicant has been hired. As Human Resources does not schedule interviews, and due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to tell you the status of your application.
We appreciate your interest in employment with the City of Baytown.
Human Resources Department
City of Baytown
|Employment Application Form||Word Document|
|Baytown Patrol Officer Application|