Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||12pm to 7pm|
|Wednesday||12pm to 7pm|
|Thursday||12pm to 7pm
|Friday||12pm to 7pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm
Where is it?
1601 West Main
How much does it cost?
- Pickup trucks and cars ($5)
- Trailers up to 8' ($5)
- Trailers 8' - 16' ($10)
- Trailers over 16' are not allowed
- Combination of vehicle and trailer fees will apply
Only household debris is accepted. This includes furniture and household trash. Small, loose construction and demolition material must be bagged or boxed.
- Motor oil & filters
- Bricks, concrete & dirt
- Appliances with Freon
- Hazardous materials
No materials of any kind will be accepted from anyone paid to haul trash or waste. This includes items that come from a business or commercial enterprise or site.
This includes items from someone paid to haul trash or waste or items that come from a business or commercial enterprise or site.
- 45% to used clothing market
- 20% for upholstery and automotive stuffing
- 30% for industry wipe rags
- 3% for disaster relief
The City of Baytown and American Textile Recycling Services offer this free service.
Do not drop off mattresses, household furniture, appliances, electronics, broken housewares, trash and other debris in this recycle box. These items may be placed in a separate recycle box for a minimal fee.
- Newspaper / Paper / Cardboard
- Aluminum / Metal
- Plastic - Type 1 & 2
- Electronic Waste
- Tire Recycling
- Construction/Demolition Material. Bag or box small, loose debris.
- Household Trash
- Cell & telephone equipment
- Cameras & video equipment
- VCRs & DVDs
- Printers & scanners
- Computer equipment
Recycling E-waste is important. Electronics may contain toxic materials such as lead, barium, mercury and cadmium. These are harmful to the environment.
- Tree lengths no longer than 8 feet
- Bagged grass must be in paper bags
- No commercial loads
- No trailers longer than 16 feet
Each resident is responsible for unloading their own debris.Not accepted:
- Any foreign material attached to tree debris
- Plastic bags with debris
- Any wood (lumber, landscape timbers or fencing)
Accepted from Baytown residents with a current Baytown water bill and matching driver's license:
- 8 tires (off the rims) per address, per calendar year.